If you are traveling with children under 3 years old or disabled children under 18 years old - you are eligible for priority entry to road checkpoints
Minor citizens (under 18 years old) of the Republic of Belarus may travel abroad on their passports:
⇒ accompanied by one or both of parents (guardians) upon producing to the border guard one of the documents confirming their status of parents (guardians) ;
- Document for departure from the Republic of Belarus and the entry to the Republic of Belarus of legal representative, with the mark of the minor, whose legal representative is the owner of the document (passport with a recorded child);
- Birth certificate of the minor;
- Certificate of adoption or a copy of the court decision on adoption of a minor - if the adopter is not recorded in the book of birth records as adopting parent of a minor;
- Certificate for the right to represent the person under care;
- Agreement on giving of a minor over foster family;
- Agreement on education and protection of a minor in a family type home;
- A copy of the Child Protection Services decision of custody or guardianship of a minor and appointment of citizen as a guardian or trustee of a minor.
⇒ without parents upon producing of written consent of both.
Attention! Written consent of parents for departing from the Republic of Belarus of the minor must be certified by:
notary or other official entitled to perform such notarial act;
an official of the citizenship and migration units of the internal affairs of the Republic of Belarus at place of residence of the legal representative or a minor;
the competent authority or an official of a foreign state.
Children permanently residing outside the Republic of Belarus, depart from the Republic of Belarus on their passports, accompanied by a parent member.
Unaccompanied children should produce written consent of a parent member.
Children may depart from the Republic of Belarus on their diplomatic or service passports of citizens of the Republic of Belarus, accompanied by a parent member.
Unaccompanied children must produce written consent of a parent member.